Xerox 700 Problems

We recently purchases a Xerox 700 and after a busy 2 months are beginning to have some problems with color quality. We are seeing white streaks, ghosting and uneven color density. The technicians that have been out to look at the printer are telling me some of these issues can be expected but after re reading my ced, do not see these issues mentioned anywhere. I am wondering if there is anyone else out there experiencing similar issues.

I'm running a Xerox 700 with Fiery front end. Seeing these issues on 106gsm and 300 gsm Xerox paper stocks.

Hi, I am Armon from Direct to Press in San Diego, we have a xerox 700, and the quality of prints are great, We do have 2 Heidelberg presses, and I am more and more amazed with the quality printing that comes out of our xerox 700.

Now we print business cards, postcards, rack cards on our xerox 700 and our clients love the high quality prints and FAST service.

Ask a Question