Xerox 8900S Hard drive image please

Hi guys, I have a Xerox 8900S which has served me very well. I have had this problem before about 3 years ago so I am fairly certain it's the same thing. The printer stalls during the boot up process and I am pretty sure its down to a corrupt hard drive image.

Can anyone help with supplying me with a cloned image or perhaps load the image up to a file sharing site? I am very happy to pay for this as I need to get it up and running asap.

Thanks.

Hi guys, I have a Xerox 8900S which has served me very well. I have had this problem before about 3 years ago so I am fairly certain it's the same thing. The printer stalls during the boot up process and I am pretty sure its down to a corrupt hard drive image.

Can anyone help with supplying me with a cloned image or perhaps load the image up to a file sharing site? I am very happy to pay for this as I need to get it up and running asap. Sometimes I had to resort to printing photos https://depositphotos.com/bgremover.html but it didn't help much
If the problem persists, try reinstalling the printer driver

Ask a Question