300gsm Entrada won't feed on my Epson P800

The manual says for Fine Art Paper to use the Front Feed Tray but when I do, it hits the paper support in the back and stops, it won't go up the ramp. I used to use a work around: Slide the paper in from the back paper support and position the front side. Now it won't let me do that either, it gets caught on something in the printer and won't let it advance. So now, I can't load from the back either. I called Epson but they said with 300gsm paper you have to set the printer to Poster Board, close the paper support and load from the front. That doesn't work either. What to do.

The manual says for Fine Art Paper to use the Front Feed Tray but when I do, it hits the paper support in the back and stops, it won't go up the ramp. I used to use a work around: Slide the paper in from the back paper support and position the front side. Now it won't let me do that either, it gets caught on something in the printer and won't let it advance. So now, I can't load from the back either. I called Epson but they said with 300gsm paper you have to set the printer to Poster Board, close the paper support and load from the front. That doesn't work either. What to do.
Try turning off the lights and doing it , un plug the machine and turn it back on . it has a light sensitive sensor that operates the feed

Ask a Question