4x6 photo paper problem.

Good day. I have this problem that's making my head ache, whenever i want to print photos with 4x6 premium photo paper, it does not grab the medium and it prints all the way without the paper, and this only happens in 4x6 premium photo paper. 3.5x5 regular size photo papers are ok and also the plain papers like A4, legal, letter etc. But the 4x6 is kinda slipping and is not feed inside.
Please help, make my life more easier :(

Btw, it happens on both my printers. Also i have selected the kind of paper in the printer's print setup.

Printers: Canon Pixma IP1880, HP Photosmart Plus B210e

Last edited:
Good day. I have this problem that's making my head ache, whenever i want to print photos with 4x6 premium photo paper, it does not grab the medium and it prints all the way without the paper, and this only happens in 4x6 premium photo paper. 3.5x5 regular size photo papers are ok and also the plain papers like A4, legal, letter etc. But the 4x6 is kinda sleeping and is not feed inside.
Please help, make my life more easier :(

After months of waiting for an answer i finally found the culprit, one of the roller feeder lost it's axle inside the printer, what i did is replace that with a small screw driver. as you can see in the attachment.
I can now print with a glossy photopaper anytime :D
Though the problem now is whenever i put back all the printer cover, the printer won't function properly again, i don't know what's wrong with it, so the printer is now naked :D it's gonna be like that for a while, as long as it function properly in naked mode then it's ok.
This is for the Canon Pixma IP1880 printer.

Attachments

• feeder roller 2.jpg
    feeder roller 2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 538
  • feeder roller.jpg
    feeder roller.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 528
Last edited:
Open the print settings, and then select 4x6" 2-Sided (iOS) or 4x6" Two-Sided (Android). Change any other print settings for your 4x6 thermal labels, such as color and print quality, and then click Print.

Ask a Question