Black streaks when printing on 4x6 photo paper

Hello. My printed photos have black streaks when printing on 4x6 photo paper. The paper used is HP Vivid Photo Paper Matte. I successfully printed 50 pictures before the black streaks began to appear. The streaks are thin, vertical and about one inch long. They do not appear on print-outs using regular paper. I've tried cleaning and aligning the printer as well as changing the print cartridges. I'm printing from a PC using Windows 7. A wireless connection is NOT used. Any help would be appreciated.

The rollers might be contaminated already with ink / toner. It doesn't appear in ordinary paper because it is thinner and cannot came into contact with the dirty rollers. To clean the black streaks, you can print blank pages using the same photo paper again and again until the black streaks are gone. The blank thick paper will absorb the excess ink / toner.

The rollers might be contaminated already with ink / toner. It doesn't appear in ordinary paper because it is thinner and cannot came into contact with the dirty rollers. To clean the black streaks, you can print blank pages using the same photo paper again and again until the black streaks are gone. The blank thick paper will absorb the excess ink / toner.
Thank you Thanks helpful.

Ask a Question