A Question about Ricoh MP 7001 Staple Type

Aug 6, 2021
Hello! I want to ask if anyone knows how can i find which type of Type K Staple set my printer takes? I see the sites offer these 2 types (410801 or 410805) and (410802 or 410806) but i don't know which to buy. They told me to check the finisher inside the printer but i can't find any information what type it take so i want ask how to find which of these codes it takes? Thank you

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question