Best Poster Printer / Plotter?

Hi guys! Looking for the best possible Poster printer available right now. price should be between 1000$ and 5000$

I've got no knowledge of printers at all. Hope you guys can help me out!

Hello! I can give you some ideas of high-end poster printers that are within your budget, such as the Epson SureColor P800, the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000, and the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-300 but I suggest you try online printing if you're not sure on what to get right now. You can visit this website Print Safari they also print posters or whatnot.

Thanks for your advice! The purpose is definitely to buy one, as I will be doing lots of printing work. I will check out your recommendations! I was thinking about the Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20. As I see a lot of people using that one. What is your opinion on it?

Thanks for your advice! The purpose is definitely to buy one, as I will be doing lots of printing work. I will check out your recommendations! I was thinking about the Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20. As I see a lot of people using that one. What is your opinion on it?
That's also a good pick. The print quality is sharp and vibrant with really accurate colors. And because it uses a 5-color dye/pigment reactive ink system, it's perfect for printing all kinds of designs and graphics.

Hello! I can give you some ideas of high-end poster printers that are within your budget, such as the Epson SureColor P800, the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000, and the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-300 but I suggest you try online printing if you're not sure on what to get right now. You can visit this website Print Safari they also print posters or whatnot.
Wow! Thank you for your knowledge!

Canon S-Series and HP DesignJet Z-Series I recommend you about this. or try online printing services, like printsafari

Ask a Question