BROTHER MFC-J4420DW vs EPSON WORKFORCE WF-3620DWF

Hi Jimmy,

Best shout they are both as good as each other. depends on what you are using them for?

Are you looking to use them just at home or in the office, and use original ink or compatible non genuine. Be careful of updates on the printers, you can choose not to have these when you install the printers.

I would go for the Epson as the workforce offer some great XL's inks giving some great value for black and white printing. If your going for photo printing have a look at the Canon MG series or the Epson Surecolour ranges.

If your just looking for a bulky office solution for black and white maybe worth investing in a laser printer and using toner which will cost more for the printer but you'll get some great value on your prints.

Enjoy your new printer!

Hello,,
Both are good for work at home or office, but i am prefer Epson printer because i am already used last 4 years.this is good work and this customer support service is very fast.

Ask a Question