Brother MFC J5320DW Cannot find Printer

Dear All,

I have a PC and have a Brother MFC J5320DW, it cannot locate the printer on the Wireless network. I have lost my USB cable and since shifting internet providers the printer cannot connect to the computer although it can to the WLAN.

I have installed and re-installed drivers 3 times and no joy, can anyone please help?

Anthony

Suspect your computer connected directly to new Internet provider, bypassing router completely. Printer still connected to router, but not computer. Advise

Disconnect new Internet cable from Computer and connect it to WAN input of router.
Connect computer to any one of four LAN inputs on router (you may have four Lan - Dont know)
You should use Cat5 ethernet cable for this purpose. Look on side of old cable - should be printed Cat 5.
Or
Computer may be connected wireless to router network. If PC is probably wired. If laptop probably wireless.

Ask a Question