Brother QL-1110NWB - printing multiple labels

Hey everyone

Hoping someone can help. I've invested in a Brother QL-1110NWB thermal label printer and I absolutely love it. It's so handy when it comes to printing address/shipping labels which I do semi-regularly.

However, I'm hoping to utilise it in a different way and I'm having trouble. I haven't been able to see anyone ask this question elsewhere online so hopefully I can explain my use case and someone can point me in the right direction.

Basically, I want to be able to use software (which software, I'm open to ideas) to type out a set of say, 26 labels, all of the same size (let's say 62x29mm). However, I want each label to have unique text.

I want to be able to enter all the info on each unique label, save that as a file (eg doc, xlsx etc) and whenever I want to print off set that 26, I just open it up, and print it accurately on each label.

May be simple and something I'm missing, but all I can do is print multiple copies off a label containing the same text.

Can anyone advise?

After some research, this YouTube video guided me how to do it using Excel and Word's mail merge:

... but I am falling at a hurdle. I have installed genuine DK-11204 labels. These labels aren't in Word's list as a preset... so I have to enter the details manually. The guy in the video recommends not to do this, but obviously I have no choice. What do I put here? Outside of the width and height of the label itself (17mmx54mm) - I haven't a clue. Help!

Brother Label.png

Ask a Question