Canon i950 color problems

I am having trouble getting my Canon i950 to print proper colors from Photoshop CS or windows Photo Gallery. The printer color management profile is the default BJ Color Printer Profile 2000. The picture has an embedded sRGB IEC61966 2.1 profile and whether I match this profile in PS CS and the printer or set the printer and CS at sRGB or adobeRGB (1998) the photo does not print with proper colors. I've also tried converting the embedded profile in the print to one of the above with no luck. I also have a color laser printer which prints the picture fine out of PS. I've tried deleting the BJ Profile and setting the printer to sRGB or AdobeRGB with no luck. The monitor shows the picture fine. I've installed the latest driver from Canon and tried different papers and made sure the ink cartridges are new and test sheets print fine. It used to print fine, but since I only use it rarely, I just noticed the problem. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Ask a Question