Canon iP7250 Printer (Disc Print Problems)

I purchased this printer for it's disc printing capabilities and it as worked well until now. Now when I place a disc on the tray for printing, it is immediately ejected before printing has begun. I have cleaned the tray and it's reflective mirrors. I also use Top Brand Printable Discs. I have gone through the correct procedure time and time again and so am well aware of how to operate the machine in this mode. The printer has not been over worked and still produces first rate documents and photographs. Anyone got any ideas please before I go and lash out money for a new machine?

1. With power on -> try disconnecting power cord from wall outlet for two minutes -> re-connect -> re-apply power

2. Restore Factory Defaults per printed manual instructions

Advise

Many thanks for the info which have tried but to no avail. I think it's time to replace the printer as now having spent almost five hours in trying to resolve the issue I have run out of ideas.

i'll try but still can't fix ? have other methode ?
Many thanks for this. I had already tried it but it failed to work. As the rest of the printer works perfectly then I think it is down to a fault with the disc printing side of things. Luckily PC World still have plenty of this same model in stock and they are greatly reduced and so I have ordered one. Again thank you for your help.

Ask a Question