Canon ix6520 Printer FEEDER problems

I have owned a few ix6520 printers and have always had problems with the feeding mechanisms with these. I print on frosting paper with edible ink and not many printers out there that can do the large sheets so im stuck with this model for now. With that said one out of 4 prints will be perfect, it will start where its supposed to and end (borderless printing) but most of the time it will start too early (about 1/4 inch) and end 1/4 inch early. Now its starting correctly but at the end inch of the print it "sticks" and prints for a few seconds in the same spot, resumes then sticks again and then im left with 1/2 inch of white at the bottom again. I have another printer that's the 5220 and its very precise and so I don't believe its dust from the frosting paper causing the rollers to stick? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi I have a HP4650DN laser printer. Normal text prints fine but things such as logos (e.g. a.jpg) prints as if it is in 3D - I have changed the fuser and this doesn't change anything. Any idea what it could be ?

Ask a Question