Canon Laser printer won't print banner style

I want to print on paper that's 10x 18 through the manual feed but won't work. I'm running Windows 10 and my printer is a Canon MF624cw color laser printer. I remember having printers many years ago that would print any size but no luck with this. There are a lot of different sizes to choose from but nothing over 14 inches long even on custom setting. Any advice much appreciated.

Canon is a reliable printer brand, so people buy Canon printers without worrying. Canon has made its reliability among customers worldwide. Canon printers deliver fantastic printing performance and give high-quality printouts. Canon printer users may often get disappointed when an error code appears on their Canon printer. If you are a tech-savvy guy, you can easily deal with the problem. If you are not tech-savvy, you may have several problems resolving an error code. The article contains the p08 Canon printer error and the solutions to fix the error. Read the full article and learn how to eliminate the p08 Canon printer error.

Ask a Question