Canon MG5650

I have a Canon MG5650 and am very disappointed. It took ages to set up, prints slow and clunky and now shows constant Printer not responding errors. Won't even print out a test page. Any suggestions?

Have you got it plugged in via USB or wireless?

Hi Rhys

I have it as a Wireless printer but it took an age to set up.
Now blue light is on and it seems to recognise access point but when trying to print shows printer not responding message.

Steve

Hi Steve

I would try connecting it via USB to start with just to make sure the printer works. Have you installed all the wireless driver on to you PC? It's worth putting the disk back in and go through the wireless options just to make sure it's all installed. Sometimes it doesn't put the full wireless driver on PC's for some odd reason. If it still doesn't print after that turn both PC and printer off, pull the power cable out of the back of the printer for 5 mins (lets the automatic reset kick in) then power everything back on and try printing. Let me know how you get on Steve.

Rhys

Ask a Question