Canon MX452 / iPad Can't Find Printer...

I had just gotten an iPad for Christmas to keep up with everyone else in the Family..Consequently it was logical to purchase an Air Printer...That's where the Fun begins, with the iPad clicking Print then Find Printer and the message coming back No Printer Found..Next step was to checkout the Canon MX452 Air Printer...I followed the Setup Manual to the letter, then when it asked for the WEP key..I typed it in, screen came back Invalid Code...I repeated the process double checking for typos and still Invalid Code...I called the ISP and the WEP key I have is the WEP on file...Sooo , Why won't the Printer accept the WEP key I punched in.. btw Maybe every 3rd or 4th number I'd punch in, like touch tone phone I'd get the sound back like Baaa,Wrong Number..Any ideas how I can get on track". Thanks:(:confused:

Clarify a Point / WEP key....

I had just gotten an iPad for Christmas to keep up with everyone else in the Family..Consequently it was logical to purchase an Air Printer...That's where the Fun begins, with the iPad clicking Print then Find Printer and the message coming back No Printer Found..Next step was to checkout the Canon MX452 Air Printer...I followed the Setup Manual to the letter, then when it asked for the WEP key..I typed it in, screen came back Invalid Code...I repeated the process double checking for typos and still Invalid Code...I called the ISP and the WEP key I have is the WEP on file...Sooo , Why won't the Printer accept the WEP key I punched in.. btw Maybe every 3rd or 4th number I'd punch in, like touch tone phone I'd get the sound back like Baaa,Wrong Number..Any ideas how I can get on trackThanks:(:confused:

:confused: Just to Clarify a point in the Setup Proceeder. The last step leading up to asking for the WEP key as I Click away the Printer asked for the Access Point...Answer came back with Correct Router / Modem signal..In theory the Printer found the Modem, but why won't the Printer take the WEP key...:confused: The WEP key I typed in is most definitely 100% Correct and I'm not suffering from the Fat Finger Syndrome....

Ask a Question