Canon Pixma MG5250

Hi All
I've had this printer for about a year now - never any problems. Overall I've been reasonably happy with it apart from the tiny ink cartridges which are stupid.
Recently I needed to change two inks, which I duly did. All inks were then at full capacity.
The first page I printed out seemed to arrive without any blue ink, the second printed in full color but with several smudges across it (as if someone had used an eraser to remove portions of the color).
I then printed 5 black pages perfectly.
One day later, it didn't print anything; it made all the correct noises but the pages came out either blank or very very very faint.
I've tried every diagnostic to rectify the problem. There are 7 I think, including deep head cleans and alignments, all to no avail. It's still not printing at all, in colour or B&W.

Does anyone have an idea what is going on before its replaced with something better?

Thanks.

I infer the nozzle check is poor?

Have you contacted Canon? I've found their tech support to be usually helpful, but YMMV.

Is the printer still in warranty? If so, you need to contact Canon ... yesterday ...;

Ask a Question