Canon Pixma MX922 CD/DVD Printing

I've had HP and Epson printers that printed on disc's. HP (good), Epson (excellent)! The Canon MX922 WILL NOT! cover the entire disc. It leaves about 1/8" edge of white around the outside. I called Canon and they said there was nothing they could do about it. How about having the people that write code change it???? The inner circle is flexible, from 0.67 to 2.09 which is fine. The outer circle is 4.17 to 4.65. At 4.65 (the max) you have the 1/8" band of white. On my HP and Epson I could go beyond that. My outer circle setting on my last Epson was 4.67. On the Canon MX922 there are so many hoops you have to jump through before you can actually print. I called Canon fo instructions and it took about twenty min. for them to walk me through it. They even made some mistakes. Three weeks later I had to call them back again to get disc printing instructions, only this time I wrote everything down step by step. Last complaint... I printed two labels an typed about eight to ten pages and all of my ink cartridges are down to 50%. My first and last Canon

ruffin, Thanks for the reply, but in the program it says...Isn't suited for handling alignment errors for CD trays that you insert into your printer for printing directly onto printable CDs or DVDs.

Ask a Question