Canon TS 8050 - Problem with Magenta

Hi
In my printer TS 8050 colors stops printing (ink cartridge was full and new).
I try clean print head with water then with special solution (from eBay) - nothing, even worse - stop printing yellow and cyan.

So, OK, I give up and buy new print head, new in seal package. I buy brand new set of cartridge, and...
Still no Magenta....
I made all cleaning from menu at least 3 times, still nothing.
Any idea how can I back to life this 2 years old not cheep printer?
Is any way to access service menu for full reset printer?
Thnaks.

Same printer, but it’s the cyan colour channel stopped working. New Canon ink cartridge. (In case my Internet-Ink cartridges were to blame). Tried cleaning, deep cleaning, remove and rinse print head, firmware update.
From lack of responses to your OP, it must not be a common problem. Too bad if printer has to be junked. Ok for mono printing, I suppose.
Anyone shed any light? Is full factory settings reset possible?

Ok -In case others find this thread, I should update this with the result of my cleaning efforts, which were successful. I used a kit from Printhead Hospital £16 via Amazon, syringe, tubing, adapters to fit the 2 sizes of ink inlet ports on the printhead, and fluid which seems to be ammonia based. Forcing this through the non-printing colour channel worked. On first attempt, 95% clear. Doing it again, as recommended, leaving it to sit for an hour, then flushing through with a final 10ml. brought the nozzle pattern right up to scratch.

However, I am aware that this does not address the issue from the OP - If a new print head does not cure the problem, the problem is not the same as mine, air block in the colour channel.

Ask a Question