Canon TS705 , installation problem. Help

Bed

Have had this printer for over a year and has worked fine on my own pc but decided to swap it with another canon printer , ip7250, which also worked fine on another pc in the house. However evry time i downloaded the TS705 drivers on this different pc it ended with a Failure message or an address (zip...etc etc) with my name in it which brought it to a halt. I tried a couple of the installation options given and on one occasion. downloaded drivers and I thought successfully installed even getting to the word COMPLETE . My joy was shortlived though as when I went looking for it in the WINDOWS 10 Printers it was not there and therefore useless on that pc. anything else I could do/try? Thanks B D

I have the ts705 connected through ethernet and works fine. I can print from anywhere in the appartment. Do you know where to find the page counter (number of pages printed from the beginning)?

Ask a Question