Can't print in colour on MP250

I have a Canon M250 printer which I have had a few years now and have normally used compatible cartridges with no problem. I found I couldn't print in colour and assumed my colour cartridge must be empty so sent for a new one, but this won't print either, a different make to what I usually use. I was advised to put it on some moist tissue paper in case it was blocked but didn't really expect there to be anything wrong with it as the other one wouldn't work as well. The little orange light underneath the B flickers but the one under C does not, but I have no problem in printing in black. Perhaps that will mean something to one of you as it appears it must be something not working correctly with my printer rather than the cartridges. Any advice welcome.

Forgot to mention I have followed instructions for cleaning nozzle and doing a test print and it does print some coloured lines when I do that.

Ask a Question