Centre print on a4 paper as default print out

I have an epsom workforce wf-2750 printer I have tried every thing but cannot get it to, by default set print to centre to top and top bottom and sides anyone please do you know what i should do apart from throughong it away less that a month old

What Operating system do you use?
What application are you trying to print from(i.e.: WORD - Word Pad)

Don't exactly understand problem
However lets take as example Word Pad
Open Word Pad
At top left click down Arrow and click "Page Setup"
Now you can select paper size - select left & right margins - and select top & bottom margins - select portrait or landscape. At top of WORD Pad opening page, you can select "Center" each line of type.

You can do exactly same with WORD
I don't have WORD, so unable to give specifics, but is same for any word processing application.
Look for "Page Setup"

Please don't destroy your Epson wf-2750 printer. Great printer and will serve you well.

Last edited:
Hello sir
My opeating system is windows 10
Hi again Ruffin I have always had epson printers this is the first one I have had which has not got,it seems does not have a default setting on centering on print out I use excel on a very regular basis and on print preview is dead centre but when it prints it quite a long way off centre..Thanks for your help Ian

Ian: Its not the printer that sets the margins, but rather the application in use.
I hope we have been some help and that you are on your way with such a fine printer.
Regards

Ask a Question