CISinks.com

I found this company on a search thought I try them out 36.00 for refillable cartridges and I have a HP 8600 pro inkjet printer thought it be less expensive way to refill the ink. Soon as I installed this company cartridges in my printer. I started getting Error messages like No communication with the print head, the ink cartridges leaked all on the inside of the printer made a huge mess !

I contacted the company, got the run around for a month in half called them on the phone a few times only get hung up on then I call back and no one answered, then finally they sent me a email stating its been too long and Im out side there return policy. I took the printer to HP repair and I had to replace the print head at a cost of 60.00 said it was burned up plus 45 labor to make my printer work, ohh pluss a new set of HP ink cartridge another 60 bucks. Talk about a total CRAPP, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH CISinks.com. They sell JUNK products and there customer service is a FRIGGAN Joke!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question