Cloud Printing

Do you think that printers with cloud printing feature is a big factor? Do I really have to settle with printers that have this app? :)

To answer your question, Google's cloud printing is a feature an printer can use. it is recommended however that people use cloud printer specific machines. This day and age the cloud seems to be the place where companies are moving as well as consumers. It's a safe bet to go with a printer that is designated for cloud printing however it can be forgone due to the ability of any printer that has a network connection to utilize it.

Adrian- Technical Support, www.suppliesoutlet.com

I'm taking that as a yes. And after doing a research about this feature, I guess I have to agree with you. Thanks Adrian. :)

If you look at it, it really is not that useful or needed but with all that has come up with technology it would seem that cloud printing is such a necessity nowadays. But almost any printer these days can be used with this feature. It's more of a software issue than a hardware issue.

Ask a Question