[email protected] going to junk for one printer

Hi All,
I don't know if this is within your scope or if it's down to Outlook but I thought that I should ask anyway. We have an i-SENSYS MF5980dw. When we scan to email from this scanner, it always goes into our junk mail folder in Outlook. Using a different printer with the same sending email address ([email protected]), we receive the mail into our inbox. I realise that we can add the sender to our Safe Senders list in Outlook but we are sending out to several thousand barristers on different email clients on different OSs so it's not practical to get them all to add the email address. Can you tell me why this printer would handle sending from this address differently from our other printers? Staff have also said it can be quite slow (an hour to send) and that oftentimes, the email will simply disappear and not reach the recipient. Is there anything in the settings which I would need to change - for instance, I notice that Use POP Auth before Sending is OFF. The SMTP server is correct but it's hit and miss as to whether or not the mail will be delivered or how long it will take or if it will go to Junk email when it gets there.
Many Thanks, Justin Forde.

Ask a Question