Disc printing on Epson XP 760

I have printed hundreds of CDs and DVDs on various Epson printers. The current macine is an XP 760. It will print one disc perfectly, but will not print again, same or different label it doesn't matter. I am familiar with how exact positioning the disc on the tray etc is, but nothing seems to help. Any suggestions, suitable/effective swear words etc ???

Thanks if you can help

Darn it!! What application do you use to make CD print. What operating system? Uninstall application first and re-install. Be careful to follow install instructions. Acoustica CD Print or Epson Print Cd work well for me..

Darn it!! What application do you use to make CD print. What operating system? Uninstall application first and re-install. Be careful to follow install instructions. Acoustica CD Print or Epson Print Cd work well for me..
Hi.

I use the Epson Print CD program which came with the printer. It works perfectly well for the first disc so I feel it cannot be the installation of the program which is a problem

I am using Windows XP.

Regards
Roger

Ask a Question