Double sided printing

since a recent firmware update my Epson XP3105 printer will not print double sided, despite that option being selected at the time of printing. It won’t work from any of my sources, iPad, iPhone or iMac having done so previously. My printer is not networked and I use the AirPrint capability. has anyone else experienced this problem or can suggest solution?

Double-sided printing means printing on both sides of a paper. It saves paper and is eco-friendly. You can print on one side, then the printer flips the paper and prints on the other side. This is useful for documents, presentations, and reports."

I would consider rolling back your firmware to the previous version using Wic Reset. Otherwise, you're probably stuck until another firmware update addresses it, if they ever do. I wouldn't put it past them to intentionally disable it to try and get people to buy another one.

Ask a Question