dvd printing problem

I recently bought a new Canon TS9160 to replace my loved MP990 printer, BUT the "My Image Garden" that comes with a dvd label ability, BUT I can't seem to shrink my photo to fit the dvd label. I want to get all the family in the pic to fit onto label, but no where can I find how to resize the photo, like the previous cd-label that came with previous printers. Anyone, can you help, or is this dvd labeler just no good. Thank in advance. PJ

I don't know the answer, but as owner of a dvd printing printer who has never used the feature, I must ask…what are dvds any good for these days. Are any people using them in any great capacity. I would love to offer a service to print onto dvd for my customers but am embarassed to mention cd/dvd/blu ray publicly because nobody seems to use them much these days. Is there some purpose for them I am not aware of?

Ask a Question