EcoTank ET-7750 not printing correctly

Hi so i have purchased an epson et-7750 and so far i hate it! I am trying to print designs i have made. I have tried affinity designer and now corel design...i just cant get a good print, when printing in corel draw the entire picture is made up of tiny spaced out dots it wont even attempt the shading etc but if i print directly through windows photo it prints fine but i cannot adjust the layout to how i would like !
I know this is possibly an issue with my settings but i am not great with the tech side of printing, i was hoping i could just plug and print.
Could anyone advise me on what to try or where i might find some settings? i have rang epson twice and sat on hold and got no answer.

I'm not sure if this is relevant to your problem but I use Epson Print Layout software that you can download from the Epson website . Then you can use your ICC profiling from there . Once I got my ICC profiles the colour was spot on .I have the same model printer and I find the quality of art prints excellent .

Ask a Question