Epson 2720 stuck in sp mode

I was trying to do some maintenance on my printer when I got on a screen that was for filling the ink levels. I got out of it and now my printer thinks all the ink is empty. I can't get off the sp mode screen to get into anything else.

If your Epson 2720 printer is stuck in SP mode, it might indicate a configuration or firmware issue. The SP mode (Service Mode) is a special mode used for maintenance and configuration purposes. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Restart the Printer: The first step is to turn off the printer, wait for a few seconds, and then turn it back on. Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve temporary glitches.

Check Error Messages: If there are any error messages displayed on the printer's screen, take note of them. Error messages can provide valuable information about what might be causing the issue.

Check Printer Connections: Ensure that all cables connecting the printer to the computer and power source are secure and properly connected.

Firmware Update: Check if there are any firmware updates available for your printer model. Visit the Epson support website and download the latest firmware for your printer. Follow the instructions provided to update the firmware.

Factory Reset: If the issue persists, you can try performing a factory reset on your printer. Keep in mind that a factory reset will erase all custom settings and configurations, so you may need to set up the printer again.

Regards,
Peter

Ask a Question