Epson ET-2760 won't print wirelessly

my printer will only print from my laptop (lenovo) while directly connected via usb. so far i have tried the following troubleshoots and none of it worked:
- checking that both the laptop and printer were connected to the same wifi connection, have done this four times. i have also reset the printers connection to the wifi and set it back up twice as well as restarting both the printer and laptop after setting them up with the wifi. ive also restarted the router and repeated the same steps as before with no luck.
- cleared print queue, set printer as default and deselected "print offline" in windows printers + scanners tab
- checked if i had the permissions to print to begin with (i do)
- checked if my print nozzles had any sort of errors (none as well, printed sheet came back normal)
- updated the printers drivers to current versions (also didnt fix anything, but is updated now)
- ive also tried downloading and setting it up via epsonconnect and that also didnt solve any of my problems

my printer states its connected to the current wifi my laptop is connected to as well, and when i print out a connectivity check im told everything is connected and the connection itself is "good" before *and* after my troubleshooting so im a little lost as to how else to fix this. also in my printers tab on my laptop im told its offline despite being told it isnt on the printer itself and was having trouble finding anyone else with that specific problem as well.

literally if anyone has experienced an issue even similar to this and has fixed it please reply, none of epson's troubleshooting pages have been helpful and despite being able to use an usb connection its incredibly inconvenient for my printers position, thank you in advanced!

I'm having the same issue... it's very frustrating.
The network connection page, shows excellent signal connection and the IP of the printer... but i cant ping, all on the same network.

Im totally fucked up with this printer.

Ask a Question