EPSON ET-7750 Printer Settings don't agree ... but they do!

EPSON ET-7750

PROBLEM 2
I’m working on a few photos for relatives, which is fine I know what I am doing. I set up the printer with the correct paper settings in each of the trays. The output tray is out and the paper the right way around.

I have also set the print properties on the laptop in my Corel Paintshop PRO 2020 ultimate software and printer SO, all in all both Corel and Epson ET-7750 is a perfect match.

Now the problem is, virtually after every photo I am ready to print with the correct settings I get an error message telling me they do not match. I go to the printer and have to confirm this as the setting on the printer is already correct, then once that annoying procedure is done, it prints.

There is absolutely no need for me to keep on confirming this procedure when I know all the settings are correct. To be honest it is wasting so much of my time faffing around and really causing my blood pressure to go high as its stressing me out. I know, calm down and have a cuppa which I do. But seriously I have been faffing around since 10am and its now 13.42pm.

Would appreciate any suggestions, please.

I have the same problem and contemplating giving up on technology! That doesn't help you I know and I haven't found an answer yet.
However I'm going to try and contact Epson
I am also going to unplug everything
I am also going to have a cuppa then plug everything back in
But I may uninstall/reinstall the software, which is likely to raise my BP too!
And see if that works.
If it works ill come back here, you may have found the answer yourself by then .. hopefully.
I've also noticed the green on off switch keeps flashing, I'm not sure that's right.

I have the same problem and contemplating giving up on technology! That doesn't help you I know and I haven't found an answer yet.
However I'm going to try and contact Epson
I am also going to unplug everything
I am also going to have a cuppa then plug everything back in
But I may uninstall/reinstall the software, which is likely to raise my BP too!
And see if that works.
If it works ill come back here, you may have found the answer yourself by then .. hopefully.
I've also noticed the green on off switch keeps flashing, I'm not sure that's right.

Just tried this... when the view shows you have to confirm the paper settings I changed THE YES to No. And so far so good. How long that's lasts for I can't promise but it worked for me. Good luck.

Ask a Question