Epson ET7750 stuck in error 000101 cycle!

Epson ET7750
I check regularly for updates so should be up to date. Went to print this afternoon and ominous ERROR flashes in ember says to turn printer off and back on Error code 000101
I do this and it just returns to the same screen over and over with no way out! I can find no physical reset button and will not let me into tools to do an on screen reset
I've tried unplugging for a full minute or so - to no avail
Hoping there is a simple answer out there!

Same here. Anyone have an Idea?
@bajadreamers what happened just before you got the errors?

Just pervious to mine I was cleaning the ink off of the print heads with isopropyl alcohol and paper towels. Paper towels soaked in isopropyl alcohol and moving the wet paper towels underneath the print carriage. I have done this in the past about 1 time per year and all has been fine before. (just trying to reduce the black smudges on printouts from the print carriage)

Same here. Anyone have an Idea?
@bajadreamers what happened just before you got the errors?

Just pervious to mine I was cleaning the ink off of the print heads with isopropyl alcohol and paper towels. Paper towels soaked in isopropyl alcohol and moving the wet paper towels underneath the print carriage. I have done this in the past about 1 time per year and all has been fine before. (just trying to reduce the black smudges on printouts from the print carriage)
Tried cleaning to no avail
And the day before the unit worked just as it had always worked without fail

So sadly I've replaced with a more modern lesser quality unit - Still an eco tank Epson - but surprised at the difference in the two units
I can really see why they might not want to make something as sweet as this one was for the price paid!
Won't find one like it again I can see

I am for the opinion of switching updates off. Well, they might not be the source of this problem. The best way to understand an error code is either using adjustment programme or wic tool that can read the actual error and guide you to probable causes and how to trouble shoot. So kindly download the wic tool from 2manuals and then run it. Then press on the report button. It should list the precise error codes causes of them and a guide to sort. You can also share a screen shot of the codes and we can try to help

Ask a Question