Epson L3150 Prints Wrong Colors

Hey there!

I just changed my L3150 into a new wifi network, updated firmware and stuff, but all of a sudden, it started printing colors all wrong.
This wasn't happening right before the network change, so it's not broken or anything. Already ran all sorts of automatic clean-ups.

I believe it's something related to color management, but I've changed lots of things in both Photoshop and the printer's configs, and it still comes out wrong. Black comes ou green, for example. Changing paper types didn't seem to help, as some people suggested on random places.

Help! D:

Running more tests today I found out after aligning print heads, magenta ink is not printing correctly... I tried running auto-cleaning twice now, but the jet tests are still only coming out mostly blank... should I keep running auto-cleaning to try and unclog the print head? Or is it maybe caused by air in the print head?

I never used the printer under the indicated low levels of ink!

Ask a Question