Epson Photo+ problem

Hi forum, I hope you can help me solve this.

I have installed Epson Photo+, but it can't open my photo albums. It has only '.ptdx' (instead of e.g. 'jpeg' or so).
I'm using a Medion laptop, rather inexpensive and slow. But I'm a patient guy and I'm happy with it.
(Except for this '.ptdx' problem, of course.)

Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Dylan

Thank you, Vinnie. I saw that in the manual. But in my Photo+ all I see is this ETDX as an extention: no jpeg etc.

Thank you, Vinnie. I saw that in the manual. But in my Photo+ all I see is this ETDX as an extention: no jpeg etc.
Vinnie, it's solved. Don't ask me what I did.. I have really no idea, but it works now. And I'm sure your reply must have inspired me somehow. Thanks again.

What the heck? I am unable to print on full label CD/DVD. Epson Photo+ will leave the large center blank. I tried every setting, nothing helps. Anyone has any idea how to fix the issue?

What the heck? I am unable to print on full label CD/DVD. Epson Photo+ will leave the large center blank. I tried every setting, nothing helps. Anyone has any idea how to fix the issue?
Hey,
Make sure that you have selected the proper label type and size in the software settings, also adjust the label design to cover the entire readable area, and if the issue still continues, consider updating drivers or contacting Epson support.

Showing error >> ( Epson photo+ has stopped working) when i click on Id Card

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028_160830_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231028_160830_Gallery.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 28
I'm having the same problem. the searched extension doesn't resolve to individual jpeg items within the folder only to the file itself. there should be the ability to load individual jpeg files ie. searching for/with the .jpeg extension

Ask a Question