Epson Print Layout - Printer Not Found

I have an Epson ET-2650, already installed and operating on Win10. Just installed Epson Print Layout, and it says "Printer Not Found. Install Printer Driver and Restart". Well, I went to the Epson site and re-downloaded the proper driver, restarted the computer, and EPL still shows the same alarm.

Any ideas ?

I have an Epson ET-2650, already installed and operating on Win10. Just installed Epson Print Layout, and it says "Printer Not Found. Install Printer Driver and Restart". Well, I went to the Epson site and re-downloaded the proper driver, restarted the computer, and EPL still shows the same alarm.

Any ideas ?
I'm having the same problem. I have my new WorkForce connected to a switch that is connected to my router. I installed the print driver on my laptop which is connected to my network via Wi-Fi. I can print to the 7820 no problem but Epson Print Layout doesn't see the printer at all and I've tried several different things but no luck fixing the problem. I did go to the Epson site and submitted the problem. I hope they get back to me soon. If so I'll post what they suggest, it if works.

DarkStar, I resolved the issue. EPL will not work with my WF printer. Possibly yours too. It will only recognize a specific series of Epson printers. But Epson does have another photo printing program that does work with my WF called Epson Photo+. You won't find it on Epson's website but I did find it here.

I'm having the same problem. I have my new WorkForce connected to a switch that is connected to my router. I installed the print driver on my laptop which is connected to my network via Wi-Fi. I can print to the 7820 no problem but Epson Print Layout doesn't see the printer at all and I've tried several different things but no luck fixing the problem. I did go to the Epson site and submitted the problem. I hope they get back to me soon. If so I'll post what they suggest, it if works.
hm.... thank you for the advice!

Ask a Question