Epson R1900 Orange Blockage

Hi,

I have an Epson R1900 and up untill recently had bad head blockages but after following a tutorial on Youtube by Jose Rodriguez I have clear nozzles on all the colours except orange, it is only showing a very small amount of not printing, infact 4 small spaces on the pattern. Is there a software out there that will allow maybe a harder clean of individual heads rather than all heads? I see the SSC Service Utility but this does not have the R1900 in it's list of printers and Qimage unglog is really not for clearing blocked heads.

Thankyou, Russ

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont know about better software, but you can remove the Orange cartridge, wrap it tightly in saran wrap to keep it from drying out. Slip 2 inch piece of plastic tubing oven the stem on printer head. Fill tubing with Windex and leave for 24 - 48 hours. Windex level should gradually leak down through print head, clearing any clog. Tubing can be found in aquarium supply sources and should fit tightly or snug. Do not use pressure to force Windex through (i.e. needle syringe).

Here is link that may provide ideas:
https://www.printerforums.net/threads/clogged-print-heads.65647/

Ask a Question