Epson SC P900 dark and desaturated

All the images appear to have a black layer at about 10% opacity overlayed on them. I thought it might be an issue with the Enhanced Black Overlay which cannot be deleted in print quality higher than standard, but even in standard print mode it is dark and flat.
I have been working for hours and hours with Epson techs to no avail.
Driver have been uninstalled and reinstalled. Multiple computers render the same problem. Different Epson paper render the same problem. This has occurred with 2 separate Epson p900 printers they replaced the first for this issue, and I am searching for the problem source as it seems unlikely to be another bad printer problem but someplace in my settings. I print from photoshop, but preview had the same result. Help would be soooo appreciated.

Did the Epson techs go over color profiles with you? Is there a difference in print quality between letting Photoshop handle the colors and letting your printer handle the colors?

Ask a Question