Epson Stylus Photo R3000 printer error "turn power off then on...see documentation"

I'm getting the error message "Printer error. Turn power off and then on again. For details, see your documentation". Nothing found in documentation or Epson's site. Says to call for help with proof of purchase but they have dropped my purchase off my account orders so no help. The green bar above the power button is flashing alternatively with the orange dot above the teardrop button. Any attempt to push any of the buttons says "this operation is invalid" Have tried turning off and on, unplugging numerous times...no help.

Thanks.

Recommend you download the WICReset utility, disable the assistant when it pops up and use the "Report" function to get more details of the actual error(s) involved.

Regrettably Epsons "General Error" is as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Hi, I've found a workaround for this : just pull out the tray dedicated to fine art paper, then turn the printer off and on and push the tray inside the printer, the message disappears and the printer can be used. Unfortunately this needs to be repeted for each power on.
Hope this helps

Ask a Question