Epson WF 2760 Setup Failure

I am setting up this prinyer for the first time. I keep getting this error message. I have tried totally wirelessly aetting up and with a USB. Printing with a cable works, but not over the network, due to this message: The IP address of your printer may be incorrect. Make sure that DHCP is valid on your network.

Thanks for any help.

Here is a Youtube video with complete step by step instructions:

If you have already installed your printer and wish to start over, be sure to uninstall first.
Control Panel -> Devices & Printers -> Right Click your WF2760 Icon -> Select Remove Device
Re-install using your Epson Install Cd and follow your printed fold-out instruction sheet carefully.
You will need the SSID address and passphrase for your router.

Here is a Youtube video with complete step by step instructions:

If you have already installed your printer and wish to start over, be sure to uninstall first.
Control Panel -> Devices & Printers -> Right Click your WF2760 Icon -> Select Remove Device
Re-install using your Epson Install Cd and follow your printed fold-out instruction sheet carefully.
You will need the SSID address and passphrase for your router.
Did it just like the video said and followed the paper to the letter. It still displayed the message that the IP address of the printer may be incorrect and that ai should make sure that DHCP is valid on the network.

David, are you located U.S. or Europe. Perhaps your router setup is flawed. What router do you have?
Is modem connected to router? Does router have SSID and Passphrase? Do you have other computers
wirelessly connected to router? Did you uninstall printer before trying re-install per video?

Ask a Question