Epson XP 440, Printing on 5 X 7 cards

When printing on a 5 X 7 card from a 5 X 7 document in landscape on an XP 440, there seems to be no way to insert the 5 X 7 card media and have the text print in the correct location. If I place the media to the far right, the text prints too far left., only the bottom 60% of the text is on the media. There seems to be no way to tell the XP 440 it's supposed to print a 5 X 7 card. It thinks it's printing on a letter size.

Load your card as 5X7 photo paper. Select 5X7 paper size in your printing preferences. Select portrait or landscape printing in printing preferences. Type your text

Appears you are not selecting paper size

Load your card as 5X7 photo paper. Select 5X7 paper size in your printing preferences. Select portrait or landscape printing in printing preferences. Type your text

Appears you are not selecting paper size

My error, the card stock was actually 4 X 6. Everything worked fine when I selected this size.
Thank you

Ask a Question