Epson xp335 problem

Hi all.
I have an Epson X-Plane 335 wireless printer. When I print from iPhone it says printer is offline but printer is definitely online and connected to Wi-fi? I restart the wireless router and then the printer will print but when I use it again the next day or two to print something from iPhone it says the same, printer offline so have to restart the wireless router again then it will print?
Any ideas please?
Thanks

Hi all.
I have an Epson X-Plane 335 wireless printer. When I print from iPhone it says printer is offline but printer is definitely online and connected to Wi-fi? I restart the wireless router and then the printer will print but when I use it again the next day or two to print something from iPhone it says the same, printer offline so have to restart the wireless router again then it will print?
Any ideas please?
Thanks
I have a similar problem with my ET-4760. I printed yesterday morning but today neither my iPhone or iPad can find the printer yet it’s online… Could it be the Apple operating system?

Ask a Question