Error cartridge seems to be missing

I have a HP desk jet 3050 J610 series printer. I have been using it with a single black cartridge for years but when replacing the cartridge recently, printer will not print and documents are going in the queue. Boxed message reads: cartridges seem to be missing, are not detected or are incorrectly installed. If ink cartridges have been installed, check that plastic tape covering ink nozzles has been removed. Have checked and they have been removed. Two oblong boxes are shown with an x in each one, but near them it reads tri color. I have tried to clear the queue by restarting the spooler but didn't work. Have turned the printer off and on. Have pulled the plug in back of the printer and plugged it back in. Have replaced the new HP black cartridge with another new black HP cartridge. Have removed printer from system and re-added using disc. Nothing is working. Now may I say help?

Ask a Question