ET5150 horizontal stripes

Hi to this forum

The printer is only a few weeks old, with mostly text printing at first. Color prints, especially with colored area parts, now show horizontal stripes from top (0.5 mm) to bottom (increasingly up to 2 mm) where everything appears lightened. The alignment of the printheads is correct. Perhaps this is a known problem with this newer model? Similar problems can be found with old models. Does anyone have a workable solution before this becomes a warranty issue?
Thanks, Stephan

here as illustration a printed pic of my daughter, satndard copy paper, standard print mode, as it has worked in all my other ink-jet printers before ... and there were several of them.

Attachments

• printed by ET5150.jpg
    printed by ET5150.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 18
Solved: In the meantime, I had contact with the Epson service chat. Although I don't think this is a good thing for a new device, the advice to do a multiple cleaning of the print nozzle one after the other helped. After 2 cleaning passes it was ok and I hope this problem will not return so soon. Maybe this will help other users bit build similar Epson printers.

For me, as it has been written in my post before

Solved: In the meantime, I had contact with the Epson service chat. Although I don't think this is a good thing for a new device, the advice to do a multiple cleaning of the print nozzle one after the other helped. After 2 cleaning passes it was ok and I hope this problem will not return so soon.

Ask a Question