Fastest printing

Hi.
Any suggestions on a printer that starts printing automatically? It can take up to a minute for it to start printing after clicking print with the printer I have

D

Deleted member 14725

Hi.
Any suggestions on a printer that starts printing automatically? It can take up to a minute for it to start printing after clicking print with the printer I have
Some canon printers are fast in this regard, given you print often and have cartridges with ink (valid, indicating ink levels, non refilled), and after cleaning cycles have been completed. Witch models? that would require lots of testing. Epson can be slow, same with Brothers.

Printing often means cleaning cycles will take place often, otherwise the printer will become aware of "oh, I've been off since X, so... it's time for deep cleaning!", they are built this way to avoid clogging, same happens with other brands. This question is very difficult. On the other hand laser printers require warming to reach certain temperature and once this is lost (being idle), they need to warm up again. Inkjet printers involve the mentioned cleaning cycles.

Ask a Question