Flushing A Clogged Epson Stylus Pro 3800, 3880, SureColor P800 Printer Printhead - Without Removing Exterior Panels

I watched a video where someone appeared to be able to service the printhead from the top of their Epson Stylus Pro 3800 printer instead of having to remove all of the panels and other parts. I was excited to see this was an option because that would cut a lot of steps and risk out of the entire servicing process. However about halfway through getting the printer ready, I noticed they cut out part of the middle silver exterior panels where you can see the print head sliding left to right. I was a little frustrated that I didn’t catch that at first. But I started thinking of alternative ways to access the printhead without cutting or modifying any of the exterior panels.

After successfully performing this printhead cleaning operation, I wanted share this with the community hoping it will get someone up and printing again. ;)

Any comments are welcome! This was my very first time using Adobe Premiere, be gentle. :)

Ask a Question