FS: Canon image PROGRAF 44" Large Format color printer [used]

I have a large format color printer that is FOR SALE... $3,995.oo obo

<<<< I am open to any good reasonable offer >>>>

CASH ONLY...

Canon image PROGRAF 44" Large Format color printer [used 2012 model]

WEIGHT: approx 315 pounds 75" long 38 inches wide and 45 inches high it is a wheels and rolls easily

MODEL: ipf8300s

It will be stored in an air conditioned warehouse.

NO DELIVERY...buyer must pick up in Tallahassee

Viewing will only be scheduled by appointment [Contact me to make an appointment, and bring the money and the means to carry away]

It will be sold in "as is, where is" condition.

Due diligence... is the buyer's responsibility. The shop has electricity and you will need someone familiar with Canon printers and that can perhaps help you run through the operation of it .

I have a personal friend that has a printing business and owns and uses this model Canon printer ...and I think I can arrange for him to come and run the machine through the operational process and give any potential buyer an unbiased opinion of its present condition. He would of course charge a small fee for his services. His name is Alan.

PRICE: $3,995.00 obo CASH ONLY ......first come first served [subject to prior sale]

<<<< I am open to any good reasonable offer >>>>

The printer is used and is a 2012 model.

NOTE: I do not check this forum for any posts to this thread. Viewer must contact me and I will respond within 48 hours.

“Included accessories: (1) AC Power Cord, (5) Software/ Manual CD's, (4) rack tray bars, (8) ink cartridges (1) Complete stand kit. <<< I believe all the above items are
with the machine, but I am not positive of the items inventoried with it... >>>

POSTED: 27 June 2014

Prograf printer

Interested in your Prograf printer. Could you email me your contact info, as I have a few questions. Thanks

561-5587895
Ben Hicks

Ask a Question