Giclee Prints - Epson Sure Color P5000 or Canon Imageprograf Pro-1000

Hi, I have been trying to settle on a printer to produce prints of watercolor and digital art. Does anyone have a mid-size home studio print production with any of these printers? There are pros and cons to both. i.e Epson has roll paper feed, ink is also 1/3 of Canon's price but its huge and there are very few actual customer reviews on it where Canon seems like matches maybe exceeds image quality and actual consumer reference, way more manageable size but not cost friendly since its inks are more expensive and there is no roll paper option. Also not very confident about roll media feed. Do these printers cut roll media to any size? Is roll sheet more of a hustle? This will be my first printer to produce my art prints and I am trying to find the smoothest operation with most cost effective option possible. I would greatly appreciate any insight and suggestion. Many thanks in advance!

Ask a Question