Good Source for Generic HP/Epson Refills?

Hi... Newbie here and I hope to be around a bit. 1st post here and my question is I have two printers that need refills; One is a Epson CX4800 scanner/printer, and the other is a HP B8550 (not the pro model) wide body. The HP uses something called Viera? inks?

Ideally, I'd like to find a single source for refurbished/remanufactured or refilled carts so I can order them at the same time and maybe save a little money on shipping. I'm not really interested in refilling myself as over the years I had nothing but bad experiences with various refilling kits for other printers I had.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Doc

I wouldn't bother with refilled inks for inkjet printers. I think when it comes to mono laser printers, it's ok to use refurb or non-oem toner, but i've had nothing but bad experience with generic ink for my Epson. I know, it costs so much to replace these cartridges, but if I have to print the same thing twice or more because I used substandard ink, it comes out to be the same in the end printing with oem ink.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is nothing wrong with non genuine inks and toners in principle. However there are plenty of people selling non genuine products that are not good and will produce ppor results and may even damage your printer. The questions to ask before you buy non original is:
1. Is the cartridge manufactured to ISO standards?
2. Is the cartrdige guaranteed?
3. If the cartridge damages my printer is that damage covered by the cartrdige warranty?
If yes go for it! If not stay away!!!!!

Ask a Question