GREEN LED LIGHT STAYS ON-PRINTER SAMSUNG EXPRESS C410W

turn printer off and unplug from wall leave awhile plug it back in.
update firmware

I tried it and it worked the first time but when I tried connecting it again to a different computer and back to the main 1 it initially connected to, it popped back same error I posted about. I opened it recently and noticed that the actual drum has like 2 scratches/dense on it and also that the drum chip is missing a thermal resister and a fuse. I am thinking probably I need to replace the drum itself as well as the drum chip.

if your drum has scratches and dents on it they will show on prints
regarding the drum chip and resister they should come with a new drum
they reset the count and tell machine its installed
if you use none genuine i would ask who is supplying drum the procedure to tell printer new drum is installed

if your drum has scratches and dents on it they will show on prints
regarding the drum chip and resister they should come with a new drum
they reset the count and tell machine its installed
if you use none genuine i would ask who is supplying drum the procedure to tell printer new drum is installed
I hear you on that. I dont know who the supplier of the printer and I see that it has no resister and fuse in the drum chip so I cant reset the drum count. So thats why I am opting to buy a new drum instead.

My printer is not printing at all. It just stays on with a green led light on and not blinking

The machine may be configured incorrectly. Check the Printing Preferences to ensure that all of the print settings are correct. The printer driver may be incorrectly installed. Uninstall and reinstall the machine's driver. You need to ensure your printer has enough paper, ink, or toner, and it is not stuck on paper jam. Also, check the status of your printer cartridge and try replacing it with a new one if it is not good enough. In some cases, your printer stops printing after you replace its parts.

Ask a Question